Company Name: International School
Job Type: Full Time
Valid Until: 27th November 2021
International school seeks qualified teachers for British and Local Curriculum from aged 5 to 14.
Innovative, vibrant Primary Class teachers and combination subject teachers (including Maths with Science, or Geography with English, or Computer Science with Maths) should apply.
Qualifications: Qualified teacher status
• Exemplary classroom practitioner
• Enthusiastic, creative and willing to learn
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Takes responsibility for managing own professional development
• Contributes to and implements whole school policies.
• Participates in and contributes to whole school improvement.
• Motivates pupils and sets examples of high personal standards
• Establishes professional, supportive and appropriate relationships with parents, carers and other professionals.
• Commitment to the promotion of our Vision and Core Values
• Willingness to assist and participate in the wider aspects of school life.
Uses a range of different delivery styles to meet the needs of the learners
• Successfully delivers inclusive practice to ensure equal opportunities for all.
• Uses assessment effectively to set clear targets for pupil achievement and to inform future learning
• Works well in a team
• Able to line manage teaching assistants and to involve them in the planning and assessment of pupils’ learning
• Selects teaching materials appropriately and makes good use of resources
• Uses classroom to create an effective and stimulating learning environment
• Secures a good standard of behaviour in the classroom by establishing appropriate rules and high expectations of behaviour within the context of the school’s behaviour policy
• Confident ICT user
• Knows how to present reports and information to parents and carers
• Ensures that the learning environment is safe and that risks are adequately assessed
Don't Keep Share!