Company Name: Guinness Vacancies 2021
Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
1. Support Management of Raw materials and plants required by the department for production.
2. With support from Shift Brewers, achieves production plans and key performance targets and deliver agreed Customer Service levels.
3. Actively pursue training and development on individual and Team and participate in competency based training programs. Support other Team member development and develop positive relationships with colleagues including contractors.
4. Share and apply new skills as acquired, participate in departmental cleaning and PIP`s to meet/exceed improvement targets. Consider general opportunities to improve work areas.
5. Compile and comments whatever reports are required either original report or those generated automatically. These include plant checklists and shift reports and handover reports.
6. Supports proper departmental accounting such as Raw Material usage rates, Brew house Yield and waste, on a daily and monthly basis.