Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Experienced Professional
Valid Until: 19th January 2021
Required Experience: Experienced Professional
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position: Database Engineer
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Maintain and enhance the performance of existing database programmes.
- Assist database development teams in designing new database programmes that meet the Service’s data storage needs.
- Monitor databases and related systems to ensure optimised performance
- Write new support programmes and scripts to increase data storage capacity.
- Review database and user reports, as well as system information
- Adhere to best practices in securely storing backing up and archiving data
- Document processes related to database design, configuration and performance
- Keep abreast of developments and best practices in database engineering.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Academic Certificate: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another related field.
- Professional Certificate: Relevant Database Engineering Certifications eg. OCA (Oracie), OCM (Oracia), MTA (Microsoft). MCSA (Microsoft), MCSE(Microsoft), DA2 certifications IEM) andRelevant SAP-accredited certifications are a plus.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in Database Engineering or Administration is an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119