Industry: IT & Telecoms
Valid Until: 27th February 2021
Company Name: Bayview Technologies, Inc.
Required Experience: 8 years
Education Level: Degree
Job Level: Senior level
• Manage, motivate, and maintain discipline through the structure of supervisory staff and agents, liaising closely with the English Customer Support Manager in tracking team and individual performance.
• Ensure close liaison with peer departments that all outstanding customer issues are fast-tracked within the service levels, resolved, and closed.
• Develop and deliver a professional communications network across the structure to all product, Fraud & Risk, and Payments teams.
• Develop strong working relationships with key support departments such as IT, HR, and Training, enabling problem resolution and cooperation that achieves rapid response and resolution.
• Provide direction to the team on activities and behaviors in accordance with organizational goals.
• Identify and analyzes problems; plan tasks and solutions.
• Provide guidance to team on development, performance, and productivity issues.
• Report team accomplishments, achievements, and productivity to functional and/or organization management.
• Further assist the English Customer Support Manager in monitoring team budget and ensuring proper use of assets.
• Be involved in staff retention, recruitment, succession planning, appraisals, and KPI management.
• Handle customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue, the customer being taken ill, issuing refund or compensation to customers.
• Analyze statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service that the team is providing and implement corrective actions when needed.
• Plan, develop and execute performance-related and rewards & recognition campaigns for the team and whole CS department.
• Perform other duties when assigned.
• At least college graduate.
• Ability to handle difficult customer situations with tact.
• Strong customer skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to make decisions and use independent judgment.
• Ability to lead teams, provide & receive constructive feedback, and build team-based activities.
• Possess a strong chat/telephone presence.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and delegate duties.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to communicate professionally with both internal and external customers.
• Ability to listen to and comprehend information and feedback.
• Available to work with 24/7 shifting and work weekends and holidays in order to monitor operations.
• Has good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Can work with minimal supervision.
• Must have work experience with a strong emphasis on coaching, leadership, and performance evaluation to achieve set standards.