Company Name: NIMED Capital Limited Jobs 2021
NIMED Capital Limited (“NIMED”) is a wholly owned Ghanaian Asset Management business with a drive to provide top notch investment banking and corporate finance services to clients in Africa and beyond.
We are seeking a social media marketing officer with a strong skillset in graphic designing. The candidate should possess key knowledge in website management to grow our following and clientele base.
Basic knowledge of finance is preferred for this role or candidate should be ready to learn. We are looking for a candidate that believes in our vision and would like to grow with NIMED.
- Develop strategy-driven visual content for sales proposals, presentations, and related business development documents for NIMED Capital Limited.
- Accountable for creative, brand-compliant, and timely design, formatting, production, and delivery of professional documents.
- Interact with business development professionals to develop conceptual designs supporting the NIMED brand and business strategy.
- Collaborate with management to conceptualize imagery and understand information and concepts, and transform them into understandable, yet creative themes and ensure that key messages are enhanced through design.
- Blend photography, imagery, infographics, text, and multimedia elements to create high-impact proposals and presentations that distinguish NIMED in the marketplace
- Manage the social media pages and update websites
- Conceptualize information and create clear, concise, and/or dynamic infographics to produce billboards and souvenirs
- 1-3 years of applied design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts/graphic design or related field
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Proven track record with complex teams and/or organizations, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and teams
- Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong work ethic with exceptional project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment developing creative designs within tight deadlines
How To Apply
Apply now by sending your application and updated CV with the position as subject to [email protected] not later than July 31st, 2021.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.