Industry: Civil & Construction
Required Experience: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Property Management Company
The candidate will be responsible for the cleanliness of hotel facilities and public areas including hotel exteriors. He/she also needs to train and inspect the performance of assigned public area attendants or the facility cleaners ensuring that all procedures are completed as per the hotel’s operating standards.
In charge and supervises the cleaning activities of areas including lobby, restaurants, offices, pool area, public washrooms, garden areas, corridors, banquets, staircases, club area, storage rooms, etc
Head of Facilities duties
• Supervise the day to day cleaning of hotel facilities, public areas, service areas, and storerooms
• Perform routine inspections of all facilities, public areas, service areas, and storerooms
• Partner with the environment team and supervise and coordinate pest control, flowers, plants, periodical deep cleaning operations and all areas of responsibility.
• Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment
• Anticipate guest’s needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas
• Assign duties and coordinate breaks for assigned staff.
• Ensure that assigned staff have reported working, and also document any late or absent employees
• Assist where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests
• Ensure cleaning of public areas in emergency situations
• Efficiently manage stock control and the maintenance of all equipment.
• Issue supplies /goods to staff at the beginning of a shift in order to control inventory
• Report all maintenance defects and follow up with the Maintenance team
• Complete work orders form for equipment maintenance or repairs and submit to Executive housekeeper
• Report all lost and found items immediately to your Line Manager
• Responsible to check staff grooming and hygiene
• Complete all paperwork and closing duties before leaving
• Inform Management about any damage, theft or loss to your Line Manager
• Manage and train team members to ensure performance meets the standards required
• Provide feedback on staff performance and report disciplinary problems to Executive Housekeeper
• Perform any other duties assigned