Industry: Banking, Finance & Insurance
Valid Until: 22nd February 2021
Company Name: Anonymous Employer
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 10 years
Education Level: MBA / MSc
Job Level: Senior level
· Lead and drive theactivities of the Business development team to achieve the set targets of theGroup.
· Prospect for potentialnew clients for the Company leading to an increased business.
· Cold call asappropriate with the capital market space to ensure a robust pipelineopportunities and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveragingGroup’s network.
· Identify potentialclients, research and build relationships with new clients.
· Work with team todevelop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
· Participate in pricingsolutions/service.
· Make investmentpresentations to potential clients.
· Present new productsand services to clients and enhance existing relationships.
· Identify opportunitiesfor campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increasein business.
· Using knowledge of thecapital market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s uniqueselling propositions and differentiators
· Developsshort and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing and sales programmesand its activities; monitors progress, assures adherence to departmental plans,and evaluates performance.
· Keepsthe Executive and Management Committees informed of developments in the fieldsof sales/ marketing as it relates to the financial services industry and usesthis information to help the Company operate with initiative and innovation.
· Coordinatesthe appearance/layout and layout consistency of all Company print andelectronic production such as letterheads, use of logo, brochures, calendars,diaries, branded items etc.
Specific Skills Requirements
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to cultivateand manage executive-level client and business relationships.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Good project management skills
· Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
· Strong work ethic, organizational skills and abilityto multi-task.
· Demonstrated team player and leader.
Educational/CertificationRequirements and Work Experience
· A minimum of 10 years of investment banking andcapital markets experience.
· A minimum of an MBA degree or equivalent post-graduatedegree in Marketing, Finance, or relatedfield.
· Should have successfully completed the Ghana StockExchange (GSE) Securities Courses and passed the examinations at all levels.