Company Name: Confidential
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 5 years
Valid Until: 22nd December 2021
Education Level: HND / Degree
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Reports To: Position of your boss/supervisor
• To plan and manage the maintenance and servicing of the fleet, while ensuring the team comply with all maintenance schedules, safety requirements and statutory regulations for vehicles and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops and delivers upgrades to engineering systems and processes for fleet.
• Develops and monitors budget costs pertaining to maintenance of machines and vehicles.
• Develops, designs, and maintains maintenance plans and procedures for the workshop operations.
• Manages contractors within budget, scope and meeting the service level agreements SLA’s.
• Maintains and manages documented preventative maintenance program for all vehicles and equipment.
• Ensures prompt actions and response to vehicle downtimes, accidents and other unforeseen vehicle and equipment related issues when needed.
• Develops and maintains relationship with all suppliers relating to ensure company gets value added services.
• Manages work of direct reports, ensuring the ultimate achievement of work objectives and holding individuals accountable for their KPI’s.
• Makes request for parts from stores with the approval of Head.
Qualification Required & Experience
• An HND/Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or a related field from a recognised institution.
• Five (5) years plus experience in with at least three (3) years in role in a similar.
• Fleet Manager
• Safety Manager
• Supply Chain Lead
1. Service Companies
• Customer Centric
• Communication Skills
• Decision Making
• Strategic Perspective
• Result Orientation
• Knowledge of operational procedures in fleet management
• Knowledge of preventive and planned maintenance.
• Ability to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritize duties and work under pressure.
Location: Dawa, on the Aflao road
How To Apply For the Job
The email address to send CV’s to is:
Closing Date: 22 December, 2021