Industry: Mining, Energy & Metals
Valid Until: 20th February 2021
Company Name: A Reputable Company
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 2 years
Education Level: Diploma
Job Level: Entry level
As a stock clerk or inventory officer, you would:
- Receive, store and issuegoods
- Fulfill purchase orders
- Record and track stocklevels
- Monitor distribution ofstock
- Maintain stock recordsusing manual or computerized systems
- Draw up inventories
- Check supplies againstinvoice and purchase orders
- Undertake annual stocktaking.
Key skills and interests
To become a stock clerk or inventory officer,you would need:
- To enjoy clerical duties
- Numeracy skills
- Planning and timemanagement ability
- Good communication skills.
- Computer skills
- Attention to detailand accuracy.
Location: Candidate must be residing around Aburi, Oyarifa, Ayi Mensah, Peduase.