The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
• Design, implement, monitor and manage the Local and Wide Area Networks of the Service to ensure maximum uptime for users.
• Configure and install various network devices (eg routers, switches firewalls, load balances, etc.)
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Academic Certificate: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer or Electrical Engineering or another related field.
• Professional Certificate: Relevant Network Engineering Certifications eg. CCIE (Cisco).CCNP (Cisco), JNCIE-ENT (Juniper), Network+ (CompTIA), WCNA (Wireshark) and Relevant SAP-accredited certifications are a plus.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Network Engineering or Network Administration experience preferred
How To Apply For The Job
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
Closing Date: 19 January, 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.